Parquelena Community Rules:
Parquelena is a quiet residential community. It is not a holiday complex and as such, it is important for every resident, owner and tenant to not disturb their neighbors, respect their privacy and follow the community rules.
Noise: The general principle is to maintain noise to the level that it isn’t disturbing your neighbors. If a neighbor asks you reduce the noise level, than do so. Specifically:
- There will be no loud noise that disturbs people in the neighboring houses.
- Noise should be reduced during the Spanish Siesta from 2-5PM.
- Music is not allowed on the terrace and pool area.
- The swimming pool area is not a children’s playground, balls etc., should not be thrown into neighboring terraces and loud children’s play (screaming and yelling) is not allowed within the complex
- Walk quietly to your house when entering the complex late at night There are many bedrooms located on the walkways to the houses and talking, shouting, singing etc, will wake many people up.
Railings and fences: It is absolutely forbidden to climb over all walls and railings in the community. This includes those around the community, on the beach and between the houses. This is to decrease the risk of burglary and property damage.
Trash: Garbage must be brought directly to the containers on the street. It is forbidden to leave garbage anywhere outside the houses at any time.
Main entry gate: When entering or leaving the complex, ensure the gate is locked behind you and never permit strangers to enter with you. Never leave the door standing open and unattended.
Beach and public areas in the complex: Never dump or throw anything (including cigarettes butts) onto the beach or on the public grounds inside the complex