Standard weekly rate is £1000 per week for 2 people and includes pool heating. The charge for each additional person is £150/week to a maximum of 6 people (2 can be children). There may be an additional 7% charge for Canary Island VAT in 2022. In addition, there is a charge of €245 for the first week for cleaning and services and €125 for subsequent cleaning. Internet, electricity, water, towels (for use inside, no beach towels) are provided. There is a damage deposit of £200.
There are no extra commissions when the house is booked via this site which results in savings to you when compared to booking from our Vrbo (HomeAway) site. Our Home Away site can be found at:https://www.vrbo.co.uk/p8036656, You can also find us on Simply Owners at: https://www.simplyowners.net/villa-rentals-corralejo-spain/p/165611/ (no additional commissions or service fees from there either).
Rental rates are for the entire property.
|Description||From||To||Weekly||Monthly||Week Night||Weekend Night||Minimum Stay|
|Christmas 2021||18 Dec 20||08 Jan 21||£1115||-||-||-||7 Nights|
|Summer 2021||03 Jul 21||04 Sep 21||£1200||-||-||-||7 Nights|
|Easter 2022||09 Apr 22||23 Apr 22||£1200||-||-||-||7 Nights|
|Summer 2022||02 Jul 22||03 Sep 22||£1200||-||-||-||7 Nights|
|Christmas 2022||17 Dec 22||07 Jan 23||£1200||-||-||-||7 Nights|
- Standard rate: £1000/week for two people including pool heating. An additional weekly charge of £150 per person for additional people up to a maximum of 6 (max 2 kids). In addition, there is a charge of €245 for the first week for cleaning and services and a cleaning charge for subsequent weeks of €125/weeks
- In 2022 there may be an additional 7% charge for Canary Island IGIC (their equivalent of VAT).
- During the high seasons Saturday change over day only.
- Cancellation policy: Full refunds (minus bank charges, commissions, etc) will be made when another party books the previously reserved time. Enquire with us for a customized cancellation policy to meet your needs during the Corona-CoVid19 pandemic.
- A short term rental agreement with payment details will be provided after a booking is confirmed.
- We rarely accept bookings of 8 or 9 nights (because we usually end up with 5 or 6 un-booked nights), but send an enquiry if you are interested in that length of a stay.
- There is a 200£ damage deposit
- Upon arrival, all guests must fill out and sign a form for the police.